Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sexuality, mind and body

Sex, Normal, Curious, Naughty, Lustful, Perverted, Extreme, Why? And Where are the lines drawn, and says who?

So it appears sexual preferences are to each his or her own so long as everything is consensual. 
But for me, I can't share sex with certain kinds of people, people that are rude or obnoxious, cruel, bullies, judgmental, poke fun at other expenses, and is disrespectful all around.

 For me and others like me, it's a turn off and so there lays the boundary lines. Why have sex with abusive people, makes no sense to me as for me sex should be a pleasurable experience always, loving, passionate, lustful in a good way. I understand some people have the BSDM fetish and thats cool, to me it's extreme and is a major turn off. Coming on to strong, to forward at the wrong times is another turn off. Nothing worse than unwanted sexual advances from someone you think is a creep. So how do you approach your partner and say hey, I have been wanting to do this for a long time, what do you think? And what do you do if your partner is not as enthusiastic about your fantasy as you are? Hurt feelings, don't you love me? Am I not good enough? The victim role comes on, sometimes with nasty words. People whom are very sexual minded seem to enjoy sharing and experimenting a lot more, and everything seems to be mutually pleasing. Sexual liberation has come a long ways and it is more common and more accepted for couples to indulge in sexual adventures together.But they do it as a couple, never behind the others back, remember respect, trust and loyalty can not be attained so easily after they have been abused. Even cuckold is done together as the husband is the one filming. Make sure both are comfortable with whats happening, dont force anything as it will also cause mistrust and resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment